In addition to providing individual customer buildings with unmatched reliability and efficiency, district energy benefits the entire community. It helps to create a more sustainable city for residents and businesses alike.
District heating and cooling systems
- provide additional infrastructure serving the downtown area,
- offer an effective tool for economic development,
- enhance the potential for public-private partnerships to secure capital investment in city streets,
- create a local, long-term business, and
- open up opportunities for architects to design more interesting and space-efficient buildings.